Sunday, 8 December 2013

Pastime

Hey there lovelies!
I am new here so bare with me please if its too noticeable. :P
Anyway, honestly blogging, I think, is not a forte of mine. However, the nature of my everyday life as of the moment is not too,hmmm… let me just say jolly. It’s quite bORing and filled with dead air. Do you know the feeling of going to your usual workplace then do your usual routine at work then go home then it goes around and around, then after sometime you would stop and notice yourself, Damn! I need to get a LIFE!  ?
Well in my case when I’m on that point, I go crazy with lots of things. Food. Makeup. Dress. Travel. Beach. And  anything that is gorgeously blue. I even wished sometimes that somebody would ask me to go to a costume party just to have an opportunity to play with my toys (I mean makeup and whatsoever). That’s how bored I am sometimes.Haha
I’m not always alone, actually I do have someone special to share with all of my craziness. When he’s here, I love to go on dates with him and be pretty  and wear makeup and dress up a little (even if he says I don’t need to.lol). We go on food trips that always end up on my baby fats and heavy bottom unlike him that even if he eats an elephant nothing would happen to his body(Why life is so unfair?! Why??).
What happens when he’s not here? Well I still go crazy but not that frequently. He’s away for months so here I go looking for something to get crazy with while waiting for my special buddy. So now I’m here! I decided to start blogging to become one of my pastime and also to share my craziness to whoever might have the same interests with me. I guess I will share about my love for makeup, colors and practical ways of doing anything under the sun. Yes, I’m one budget freak gal and at the same time a simple and happy-go-lucky girl you’ll ever know. And if you are also like me, better hang in there and wait for upcoming posts because it might come handy for you too.
Just so KaHndid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment